Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Basics: the development of me + Photoshop + Lightroom

Back in the days, way back in 2010, I posted this picture on my Flickr account. At the time I was pretty pleased with it. One of my earlier attempts at HDR, I thought it turned out as a pretty cool picture.   
We're in 2015 now and looking back at this picture I now say it's a really boring and actually quite flat picture. So I took a few minutes to edite the picture again in Photoshop and Lightroom. What do you reckon, is it better than the one I posted back in 2010? 
I like this picture a lot more than the earlier version. Over the years, I've learned a lot from guys like Serge Ramelli, Scott Kellby and RC Concepcion. If you have a minute, do check them out, either on their websites or on Youtube. Or both. I continue to watch every update they post as they've already learned me so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment